Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Globe and Mail weighs in on “No Borders, No Limits”… and we get a mention!

by Chris MaGee

I was waiting for this one to show up in print. I’d been contacted by Marsha Lederman of the Globe and Mail last week about the petition to bring “No Borders, No Limits: Nikkatsu Action Cinema” to Toronto the we set up back in March as part of her article on the fest coming to Vancouver. I had to admit to her that the petition was hardly a resounding success. I chalk it up to the fact that Facebook can just as easily end up bringing out people’s apathy as it can their enthusiasm, but with “No Borders, No Limits” soon to be ending its successful tour of the world it’s all moot now. I was really pleased though that as part of her article us little guys at The Toronto J-Film Pow-Wow got a mention! Very nice, and thank you Marsha!

You can read the whole article by clicking here.

No comments: