Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twitch captures the action and posts a Tak Sakaguchi demo reel

by Chris MaGee

Even though I'm not a huge action film fan I do have to say that if I had to pick my favorite action star I'd easily say Tak Sakaguchi. Not only does he kick serious ass, but I love the fact that he has a sense of humour about himself, as is totally evident in his performance in Yudai Yamaguchi's "Battlefield Baseball".

Now us fans of Sakaguchi can thank Rodney Perkins over at Twitchfilm.net for snagging a fantastic exclusive: a demo reel by Tak Sakaguchi and his stunt team that features not only some of their onscreen battles in such films as "Death Trance", "Shinobi" and Sakaguchi's own "Be a Man! Samurai School", but also some behind the scenes footage as well. There are motorcycle stunts! Pin wheel kicks! Death-defying leaps! Pounding, pummeling and pulverizing... plus much more! Words can't describe the mayhem, so it's best you click here to check out all the action.

No comments: