Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Takemajin revealed!

by Chris MaGee

I’d like to start of this article by saying I’m very happy to see that Don Brown is back updating his amazing blog Ryuganji.net. I was a bit worried there when I saw that he hadn’t posted any new stories for about a month and a half, so all I have to say is “Welcome back!”

But I also have to say “Great work!” We’ve all seen the concept art for this, but now Don has scored the above live-action image of Takeshi Kitano’s character Takemajin, the saviour of Japan, from Minoru Kawasaki’s upcoming kaiju-monster comedy “Monster X Strikes Back: Attack the G8 Summit“. Apparently the film closes with an epic smackdown between the rampaging monster Guilala and Kitano’s kaiju-avatar… but Don has some doubts as to who we will actually be seeing as Takemajin. Head over to his original article to read his thoughts on the matter.

No comments: