Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hayao Miyazaki's "Howl's Moving Castle" recreated... with Lego!

by Chris MaGee

Lego really is a thousand toys in one. When I was a kid me and my friend from across the street would spend hours making cars, spaceships, fighter jets, anything and everything we could dream of. Hell, last year I pulled out the old box of Lego and spent the night making the most awesome space cruiser. Yeah, I'm in my late 30's, so what?

Of all the things past (and sometimes present) that I made using Lego nothing could equal up to this though... Howl's Moving Castle from Hayao Miyazaki's 2005 film... well, "Howl's Moving Castle". The guy who made this is hardcore. Just check out his Flicker gallery here to see what I mean.

Thanks to Wildgrounds' Twitter feed for this fun little item.

No comments: