Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Oppai Bare" teaser trailer hits the net

by Chris MaGee

I've been kind of fascinated by Haruka Ayase's upcoming film "Oppai Bare (Boobs Volleyball)" ever since it was announced back in July, but I'm not sure why. I'd hate to think it was just the promise put forward in the plot that if Ayase, who plays a school volleyball instructor, coaches her team of boys to victory that she'll show them her breasts. Could I be that base? Well, the kids in the brand new teaser trailer for the film are. Everyone's calling to see Ayase's boobs. Don't believe me? Then head over to Nippon Cinema to see for yourself... not her boobs of course, but the kids. You have such dirty minds...

"Oppai Bare (Boobs Volleyball)" is set to be released in Japan on April 18th, 2009.

No comments: